Live Life Well Yoga Nidra Training©
Become a skilled Yoga Nidra teacher and learn to facilitate others in this transformative practice while deepening your own journey into the space of who you are.
Yoga Nidra is a simple, yet profound, meditation practice that brings about deep changes from the simple act of lying down. Yoga Nidra regulates the nervous system, supports us to transform our limiting patterns, and facilitates a connection with our deeper nature.
Who is this training for?
This training is offered to:
- Yoga Teachers who do not currently have certification to offer Yoga Nidra;
- those who work in the health and education fields;
- those who are keen to offer this practice in their profession and who currently have expertise in client/student support.
Why should you do this training?
- Learn new skills to support clients and students to enrich their health and wellbeing
- Gain new knowledge about the connection between the science behind relaxation and creating personal change
- Deepen your own practice and embolden your higher purpose
- Experience a deeper connection with your self – meet who you are in the still centre of this ancient practice
What’s special about this particular Yoga Nidra Training?
This training offers unique features that help it stand out from other courses.
- Mantradharma has many years expertise in training others to instruct this practice. She also offers wisdom from her extensive understanding and practise of the numerous lineages of Yoga Nidra.
- The blended learning approach (mixture of face to face and home study) offers an in-depth learning experience that is supported throughout with experienced teachers.
- Numbers are limited on each course to ensure you will receive higher levels of individual guidance on the residential.
- This course is being held in the beautiful Bellingen Belfry guest house and Yoga Nidra sessions take place in the tree house. There is also a range of inimitable spaces for lectures, study sessions and group practices.
How is the training delivered?
The Yoga Nidra Training is offered with a blended learning approach and consists of:
- 6 days face to face with expert teachers and others wishing to deepen their knowledge of this practice. This will take place in the delightful Bellingen Belfry guest house in NSW, Australia, October 3rd-9th 2021 (6 nights). https://www.thebelfrybellingen.com.au/
- 2 months online home study (can be at your own pace with agreement)
- Final assessment via zoom or video recording.
Course Content and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the theory of Yoga Nidra from a classical yoga context
- Gain information about the key lineages of Yoga Nidra and the various formats it is offered in contemporary contexts
- Know what the aim of Yoga Nidra is to support different levels of evolvement
- Knowledge about the key yogic concepts that underpin the transformative power of this practice
- Understand the components of Yoga Nidra that are used in different lineages for distinct outcomes
- Information about the research evidence that demonstrates the potential of this ancient practice for contemporary times
- Understanding the inter-relationship between neuroscience, neurophysiology and yogic physiology in the context of Yoga Nidra
- Learn the practical aspects of how to instruct others and support their ability to go deeper into the practice and reap the resultant benefits
Who is the teacher?
Mantradharma/ Alison is an expert in the field of Yoga Nidra practice and training. She was formerly the Coordinator of both Teacher Training and Yoga Nidra Training at the Academy of Yoga Science© Mangrove, Australia. She has trained over 300 people who work in health, education and yoga disciplines to share the practices of Yoga Nidra and Basic breathing methods with their patients/clients/students.
Mantradharma has also delivered lectures in Yoga Nidra and related topics to students of the Yogic Studies Diploma at Mangrove in the past 10 years and has offered numerous Yoga Nidra CPD retreats and workshops throughout Australia. To read more about Mantradharma head to her website and have a look. https://live-life-well.com.au/
Mantradharma will also be joined by other qualified teachers who have experience of teaching this practice in their community or professional field.
What’s included in the training
- Learn from and be supported by expert teachers. (All teachers are qualified Yoga Nidra teachers; have many years’ experience in teaching yoga and yoga nidra; are certified in Training and Assessment and/or have additional qualifications in the health and education fields).
- Course Handbook
- 120 hours training in yoga nidra
- 3 interactive webinars
- Audio/Video Recordings of key topics to view in your own time
- Downloadable information and audio files
- Teacher support throughout the course
- Certificate of Completion
- One discounted YN CPD course once you have gained YN Training certification
- A mixture of practice and theoretical learning
- Confidence to teach on completion of the course
What is your commitment?
- Attend the face to face training in Bellingen, NSW (if you are looking for a fully online delivery option of this course, contact me to register your interest as one is currently in development
- Complete your home study commitments (approximately 6 hours per week for 6 weeks)
- Attend 80% webinars and other online support sessions
- Design, deliver and evaluate a 4 week Yoga Nidra course for a group of people
- Host a zoom teaching session for a final assessment (or make a video and send)
- Make course instalment payments on time
What is your investment?
- Yoga Nidra Training – $2,300 (Early Bird $1800 if enrolled and first payment is paid by 1 August 2021) (plus accommodation and meals – see below). This is paid in instalments:
- $108 non-refundable deposit to secure your place in the training
- 30% of the fees payable two months before start date of the course
- 30% of the fees payable one month before start date of the course
- Remainder of the fees at final assessment
- If fees are not paid on time, you risk not being issued with certification
- Accommodation and Meals at Belfry Guest House – between $780 (shared room/bathroom) and $1,440 (single person/ensuite). Although numbers are limited for this course, most people will have to share. Most rooms have one double and at least one single/set of bunks. There is only one ensuite room (3 could share) and a limited number of double rooms (with shared bathroom). If you want a room to yourself, you will need to book early and pay the additional cost. If you wish to view the rooms please visit. https://www.thebelfrybellingen.com.au/stay . The course is residential only but if you would prefer a course only option, you can request to be placed on a waiting list should this option become available.
There is a wealth of Yoga Nidra texts available. I will recommend during the residential which texts will be most valuable to you – depending on how you are going to share Yoga Nidra in the world.
However your investment in a copy of Swami Satyananda Saraswati’s Yoga Nidra book will not go wrong. This has a clear outline of all the stages and the various aspects of theoretical information that underpins this practice. If you prefer to wait and review my library before making a decision, you will not be disadvantaged during the course.
Alison Mac Taggart/ Mantradharma